My daughter is a picky eater. She would survive solely on kid’s food--you know, mac & cheese and hot dogs, spaghetti and meatballs-- if we would let her. Most of the time we can barely convince her to try something new, and she’ll only try a bite before she decides she doesn’t like it. Combine this with trying to make a meal quickly, and mealtime becomes a disaster waiting to happen. Blount’s Family Kitchen to the rescue!
Blount's Family Kitchen is a New England based, family-owned company that has been around since 1880. They are a trusted producer for many leading food companies and fine dining restaurants across the country. With the highest trained culinary staff, and Todd Blount himself supervising, they created Blount's Family Kitchen, home-style refrigerated comfort meals that people crave and are ready to eat in just three minutes. Their meals include:
- Beef Stroganoff with Noodles: Tender stew beef in a decadent sour cream sauce with egg noodles.
- Macaroni and Beef in Tomato Sauce: A classic American comfort dish with ground beef and elbow macaroni in a chunky tomato sauce.
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with Penne: White meat chicken and broccoli with penne pasta in a parmesan-garlic alfredo sauce.
- Chicken with Noodles in Marsala Wine Sauce: White meat chicken and penne pasta in savory mushroom sauce with sweet Marsala wine.
- Chicken & Noodles: White meat chicken and noodles in a hearty sauce with sweet peas and carrots.
Why I love Blount's Family Kitchen meals
I love Blount's Family Kitchen meals and here's why:
Where to buy Blount's Family Kitchen meals
My family and I went on a shopping journey to find Blount's Family Kitchen meals at our local Mariano's. Most Mariano's are laid out the same, so they should be in the same location at your store too. Once inside, take a left and head towards the deli. They are actually super easy to find in the refrigerated case right next to the fresh-made sandwiches.
If you don't have the Ibotta app, now is the time to download it. You can save $1 per meal on up to five meals, for a total of $5 savings with the Ibotta app. All you have to do is save your receipt and scan it into the app for instant savings (while promotions last).
Of course, there are many more locations to purchase Blount's Family Kitchen meals. Find the closest location to you by using the Where to Purchase page of their website.
Check out our whole journey from shopping to tasting in the video below!
*I was compensated for trying Blount's Family Kitchen meals, but the views expressed are my own.*